Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Teresa's Email: Shortly Before Jim's Death

Hi Uncle Jim and Mary,

You both are in my prayers these days, and I pray that this email finds you comfortable, Uncle Jim. 

Uncle Jim, please know that, even though we haven't lived close to each other, it was always a comfort to know that you were there and cared about me. I have never doubted that. I have made decisions in my life based on things that you have taught me without even knowing you were teaching them!  One of them is the love of family.  I have very fond memories of you throughout my life, and especially cherish the most recent times we've been together. I look forward to the day we are reunited in Heaven.  I'm glad to count you among my guardian angels!

I look forward to a continuing relationship with Mary, Dave, Jenny and their kids. 

I love you,
T

No comments:

Post a Comment